DropBox is a file storage service and free online where we can hold up to 2 GB. The BlackBerry application lets you access your stored files from anywhere for download, installation and synchronization with the server.
Improvements in this update:
- Save non-text ascii, results in unreadable text.
- Handled cases where we use the app when we ran out of space on the SD card and device memory
- Open-Edit option to go in devices with encryption enabled.
- Fixed the link time freezes for some users.
- Open-Edit to upload files with non ASCII names.
- Fixed dialogue “would you like to allow logging” should no longer appear the first time you open the application.
- Fixed problem that interfazse is smaller than the device’s screen.
- The application now must ask permission before opening for the first time.
- The application now support multiple partnerships with third-party applications for a particular file type (for example, view pdf files.)
- In the case of playing music / video stops when the screen fades.
- Users get a message saying: “not enough room to write file” when trying to open a file that is open in docs to go.
- Upload changes to files stored in folders with ASCII characters may not give rise to the creation of the name of the corrupted folder name with the contents of a file again.
- Fixed the problem that the user interface in rotation on some screens with accelerometer.
- Fixed issue with BES services.
- Solve some problems when trying to climb back to says the issues.
- Fixed technical problems associated with the user interface.
- File Browser Laggines when it comes to non-ASCII characters in file names.
Note: Before upgrading should desistalar previous version first from your device