The name of the attachment in question is the i3DG and is a creation of Japanese artist Jitsuro Mase, who designed this simple device that lets you watch movies in 3D without special glasses, or good, rather put the lenses of your iPhone or iPod Touch. The 3D cinema in the palm of your hand three mirrors positioned at 45 degrees on the screen of the device, making the three-dimensional effect. This not only applies to movies, you can use with games that use the accelerometer, such as auto racing. The only bad thing is that it requires that the video is separated into three, and the space where you can see the video is very low, besides losing resolution, in any way is a very curious and ingenious invention.
Cinema 3D for iPhone or iPod Touch
- Download Wallpaper dan Theme Terbaru untuk Windows 7 Home Premium dan Ultimate
- Game Facebook Terbaru : Empires and Allies – Strategi dan Cara Main
- Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Alternatif untuk iPhone and iPad : iMessage
- Download Game Angry Birds Rio Carnival Terbaru Untuk Nokia, Android dan iPhone
- Cara Menambahkan Teks Film di Windows Media Player