Want to urge your mobile applications but do not know what more useful, another scenario is that want an application but do not know where to get it. Dysthymic commissioned to do a report that gathers the most important applications in the last three months.Today, you will see technology for IOS devices, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian. The division is also made between applications for payment and free applications, we leave the list.
The Most Favorite Free Applications:
- iBooks (IPAD): An application that can download and store electronic books to read on the screen after the iPad HD.
- Type n ‘Talk (iPhone): This application speaks for you, so typing on the keyboard is replicated by the application.
- Blackberry Messenger (Blackberry App World)
- Pandora Radio (Google Android Market)
- ZumZum (Nokia Ovi Store): According to the description of the application, “Zum-zum is an exciting game full of adrenaline. It has attractive graphics and simple rules. You have to have time to destroy a chain of colored balls creating lines which contain at least 3 pieces of the same color before the guardian of the pyramid beetle takes a chain away to his lair. “
- Facebook (Palm App Catalog)
- Microsoft My Phone (Windows Marketplace for Mobile).
The Most Favorite Paid Applications:
- Pages (IPAD): It costs $ 10, it is the word processor became famous in iPhone and Mac, but now it is available for iPad.
- Angry Birds (iPhone): This is a game you can buy for $ 1. 195 levels of birds are angry that you can defeat with intelligence.
- BeBuzz (Blackberry App World): Do you have a secretary? It is no longer necessary with this application you can set it to with audible reminders, worth $ 6.
- Widgets Beautiful (Google Android Market): Customize your Android for $ 2.
- ToonWarz (Nokia Ovi Store)
- mCraig (Palm App Catalog)
- Meon (Windows Marketplace for Mobile)